Bayou ROUND UP GUIDELINES
Please help everyone have a safe and enjoyable Round Up weekend by following these simple guidelines for the show:
Registration is open ONLY to 1963 and earlier traditionally-styled american hot rods, custom cars and traditionally-styled bikes. No Imports, No cars newer than 1963.
For spectator safety, there is no driving around within the show lots. Once you enter the show, our Event Staff will direct you to a parking spot. please park and remain parked during the show hours (10am to 6pm). You may leave the show at the end of the day.
No saving spots - if you want to park together, you must arrive together.
No Burnouts or Speeding. Please keep your speed below 5mph in all show areas, and be very aware of pedestrians around you.
Failure to comply with these guidelines or instructions given by Event Staff may result in your ejection from the event.
The Bayou Round Up goes on rain or shine, there are no refunds.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind are allowed on site.
- No coolers, outside beer or alcohol is allowed inside the gates of the show. Beer and mixed drinks will be available for purchase on site.
- No outside food or beverages allowed in, except for factory-sealed water bottles - both will be available for purchase at event.
- No BBQ pits or open fires are allowed on Blackham Coliseum grounds.
- For everyone's safety and comfort, no dogs or other pets allowed in show areas (except service dogs).
- No golf carts, mini-bikes or other motorized vehicles allowed in show area. Personal mobility scooters or wheelchairs are allowed for those who require them.
- No RV parking onsite - see Lodging page for nearby locations for RV parking